Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Acid Cloud|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 22
Skill Category: Decay
Cost: 175 Mana
Cause acid to rain down, dealing an initial 300% damage as Poison, followed by 360% damage as Poison over 3 seconds to enemies who remain in the area.
Damage Type: Poison
Other Stats: Destroys corpses
Rains down acid across the 12 yard radius circle, dealing Poison damage to all enemies within the area, and leaves a pool of acid that deals additional Poison damage over time as long as enemies remain in the area. Multiple casts in one area do not stack. Killing an enemy with Acid Cloud will destroy their corpse. Note that the visual graphics of the skill show a wider area of effect than the actual damage zone.
- Acid Rain: Increases the radius of initial area (but not of the damage over time acid pool) to 24 yards.
- Lob Blob Bomb: Instead of acid pool, the cloud leaves behind a slime that irradiates nearby enemies for 600% damage as Poison over 5 seconds. Unlike acid pool, the slime may move, homing at nearby enemy. Damage from multiple blobs stacks.
- Slow Burn: Damage type changes to Cold, and doubles the duration of the acid pools left behind to deal 720% damage as Cold over 6 seconds.
- Kiss of Death: Sprays a cone in front of the Witch Doctor (roughly 30 yards long and 45 degrees wide) with acid, dealing 333% damage as Poison and leaving an acid pool that deals 400% damage as Poison over 3 seconds.
- Corpse Bomb: Instead of raining acid, summons a corpse from the ground that explodes for 700% damage as Fire to enemies within 12 yards, but leaves no acid pool.
- SuWong Diviner (Legendary Staff): increases damage by 75-100% and summons Lob Blob Bomb in addition to normal effect.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): damaging enemies with Acid Cloud will apply Necrosis, slowing enemies by 60%, increasing their damage taken by 20% and and inflicting 1500% damage per tick for 10 seconds. Elemental Damage type is chosen from the highest skill bonus of the character.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): after casting Wall of Death, gain +1400% increased damage for 15 seconds for Acid Cloud.
- Zunimassa's Haunt Set (Set Bonus for 6 pieces): pets deal 1500% more damage to enemies damaged by Acid Cloud for 8 seconds, the effect does not stack.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
- Originally, Acid Cloud was a Wizard skill.