Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Agnidox is a Rift Guardian, a greatly empowered Demonic Hellflyer. It can only be encountered as a random boss in a Nephalem Rift.
In combat, it gains following abilities:
- Fast and Mortar affixes (Mortar has no minimum range, deals increased damage and shoots more lobs)
- Flame Breath: a short-ranged attack dealing average Fire damage in front of Agnidox, similar to Colossal Firewing's breath. Also knocks enemy back.
- Charged Fireball: spits a single, but fast fireball dealing high Fire damage.
- Fire Volley: spits three slower fireballs, each dealing average Fire damage.
- Mark of Fire: places a medium-size fiery rune on the ground that activates in 2 seconds and lasts 30 seconds. While active, deals high Fire damage over time to anything in it. Can have many at the same time.
- Flame Nova: only used when at 50% Life or lower, every 30 seconds. Releases a 360 degrees volley of fire blasts, dealing slight, but hardly avoidable Fire damage.
- Claw: melee attack for average Physical damage, only used if nothing else is available.
Since nearly all of this Rift Guardian's damage is Fire, having a Star of Azkaranth may make the fight very easy, as the boss will be completely unable to hurt the player aside from basic melee attack.