The Amazon, as opposed to characters such as the Sorceress, is generally more effective at dealing a large amount of damage to single enemies, or dealing quick, successive amounts of damage to multiple enemies. They are generally effective in either PvP or PvM.
Common Amazon buildsEdit
- Angelzon: Focuses on items, as opposed to skills and synergies.
- Bowazon: General term used to describe Amazons that focus on use of Bow, and Bow and Crossbow Skills.
- Javazon: General term used to describe Amazons that focus on use of Javelins or Spears, and Javelin and Spear Skills.
- Passivezon: Focuses on the Passive and Magic Skills of Amazons.
- Fendazon: Focuses on use of the skill Fend.
- Lightjab Amazon: Also knowns as Thunderfury, focuses on use of Jab and Lightning Fury skills.
- Hybridazon: A hybrid of two Amazon categories. Usually consisting of a Valkyrie and an element spell.
- Fire and Ice Bowazon: Focuses on the Immolation Arrow and Freezing Arrow skills.
- Plagazon: Focuses on the Plague Javelin skill.
In terms of Bowazons and Javazons, there is much versatility depending on whether a character focuses on Cold Arrows or Fire Arrows, for instance, or Poison Skills or Lightning Skills for the Javazons.
Each combination is unique, because of its own build and its own spells. Hybrids are great MF, and PvM players
- Javazon/Passivazon (recommended for javelin users)
- Javazon/Bowazon (Unique, not common)
- Passivazon/Bowazon (recommended for bow users)