An Amn rune is a low rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Amn runes are common, but useful for the Spirit rune word, and Horadric Cube recipes such as crafting Blood amulets.
|Weapon||7% Life Stolen Per Hit|
|Body armor or helm||Attacker Takes Damage of 14|
|Shield||Attacker Takes Damage of 14|
Socketing an item with an Amn rune increases the item's level requirement to 25, unless it was already higher.
The Countess's extra rune drops on nightmare or hell difficulty can include Amn runes.
The Hellforge on normal difficulty has a 1 in 11 chance to drop an Amn rune as part of its quest reward. Amn is the highest rune that normal Hellforge can drop.
The Act 4 Good treasure class has a chance to drop an Amn rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Amn runes are used in twelve rune words.
- Call to Arms 'AmnRalMalIstOhm' weapon
- Edge 'TirTalAmn' missile weapon (ladder only)
- Eternity 'AmnBerIstSolSur' melee weapon
- Hand of Justice 'SurChamAmnLo' weapon
- Honor 'AmnElIthTirSol' melee weapon
- Ice 'AmnShaelJahLo' missile weapon (ladder only)
- King's Grace 'AmnRalThul' sword or scepter
- Lawbringer 'AmnLemKo' sword, hammer or scepter (ladder only)
- Myth 'HelAmnNef' body armor
- Peace 'ShaelThulAmn' body armor
- Spirit 'TalThulOrtAmn' sword or off-hand armor (ladder only)
- Strength 'AmnTir' melee weapon
Amn runes are used in eight Horadric Cube recipes.
- Transmute three Amn runes and a chipped amethyst to create one Sol rune.
- Transmute a magic ring, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect sapphire to create a crafted Hit Power ring.
- Transmute a magic amulet, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect ruby to create a crafted Blood amulet.
- Transmute a magic ring, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect amethyst to create a crafted Caster ring.
- Transmute a magic ring, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect emerald to create a crafted Safety ring.
- Transmute a normal quality unsocketed weapon, a Ral rune, an Amn rune, and a perfect amethyst to add a random number of sockets to the weapon.
- Transmute a normal quality unsocketed shield, a Tal rune, an Amn rune, and a perfect ruby to add a random number of sockets to the shield.
- Transmute a basic rare weapon, an Ort rune, an Amn rune, and a perfect sapphire to upgrade the rare weapon's base weapon type to its exceptional version.