Anajinn name was borne by multiple Crusaders, most, if not all of whom, took on a quest to seek the Light instead of fighting Darkness. One by one, they took apprentices who would continue the search.. Even though they knew that, most likely, Darkness would take them before the Light is found, it was the search itself that mattered. Over time, apprentices succeeded their mistresses, and the search continued.
Anajinn believed that Light can be found in everyone, although it is dimmed, and must be aided by external source. She also knew that the search will be the greatest test of her life — yet embraced it willingly.
The Golden Scourge once belonged to one of the Crusaders who bore Anajinn's name before. She killed so many enemies with it that her apprentice lost count, but figured that their corpses would cover the distance from Kurast to Westmarch. Twice.
The Indestructible skill is narrated by her.
- ↑ Diablo III, Crown of the Light
- ↑ Diablo III, Towers of the Light
- ↑ Diablo III, Will of the Light
- ↑ Diablo III, Foundation of the Light
- ↑ Diablo III, Mountain of the Light
- ↑ Diablo III, Heart of the Light
- ↑ Diablo III, Golden Scourge
- ↑ 2016-03-26, TWO YEARS, TONS OF ART—CELEBRATING REAPER OF SOULS. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-04-16