All set pieces are Crusader-only. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Crusaders.
The set's bonuses are namely designed around Crusader builds involving heavy use of Akarat's Champion.
The set consists of six pieces, all six of which are required to complete it, and all six are Crusader-restricted.
- Breastplate of Akkhan (Chest Armor)
- Cuisses of Akkhan (Pants)
- Gauntlets of Akkhan (Gloves)
- Helm of Akkhan (Helm)
- Pauldrons of Akkhan (Shoulders)
- Sabatons of Akkhan (Boots)
- Reduces the Wrath cost of all abilities by 50% when Akarat's Champion is active (2 pieces)
- Reduces the cooldown of Akarat's Champion by 50% (4 pieces)
- While Akarat's Champion is active, the Crusader deals 600% increased damage and receives 15% less damage (6 pieces)
The last damage bonus is multiplicative to other similar modifiers.
- Unlike other classes, who had four full class sets, including two for level 70, the Crusader had only one class set prior to patch 2.1. In patch 2.1, developers planned to include the second one, focused on Phalanx, but in the end they came up with the Roland's Legacy set, focused on Shield Bash and Sweep Attack. Later, Thorns of the Invoker and Seeker of the Light sets were added.