The Barbarian is the raw damage character in Diablo II. There are many skill allocations to use, as for any character, but all will involve physically injuring the enemy.
Common Barbarian buildsEdit
- Whirlwind Barb
- Main skill is Whirlwind. Also known as the "Tornado Barb", "Whirly-Barb" or just "WW"
- Frenzy Barb
- Main skill is Frenzy.
- Main skill is Berserk.
- Main skill is Concentrate.
- Main skill is Leap Attack.
- Barbarian thats using Double Throw as a main attack skill. (ranged build)
- Immortal King Barbarian
- Built around the Immortal King set
- Barbarian that specializes in one-hit kills.
- Barbarian that specializes in finding gold and gambling. Also known as "Gold find barbarian."
- This Barbarian is centered around the War Cry skill. It also serves as supportive caster in multiplayer-games.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.