Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 1
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 6 Fury
Brutally smash an enemy for 320% damage as Physical.
Damage Type: Physical
Bash is a Primary Barbarian skill.
Hits a single enemy within 6 yards of the Barbarian (a little bit farther than a normal melee blow), essentially an empowered basic attack. Has the highest single-target damage, as well as highest Fury generated, among all Primary skills.
- Frostbite: Damage type changes to Cold, and enemies hit by Bash are Frozen for 1.5 seconds. The same enemy may not be frozen more than once every 5 seconds by this rune.
- Onslaught: Damage type changes to Lightning. If an enemy is hit by Bash, it suffers a 10% increased chance of being critically struck in battle for 3 seconds. This effect does not stack.
- Punish: Hitting enemies with Bash will increase all damage done by 4% for 5 seconds. This can stack up to 3 times and is not multiplicative with other similar modifiers.
- Instigation: damage type changes to Fire and increases Fury generated to 9 per attack.
- Pulverize: damage type changes to Fire, and each Bash also releases a 26 yards long, 3 yards wide piercing wave that hits all enemies in line for 100% damage as Fire. This does not include the primary target: only enemies behind the target are affected by the wave.
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- Blade of the Warlord (Legendary Mighty Weapon): after cast, consumes up to 40 Fury, but for every point of Fury consumed, deals 10-12.5% increased damage (to a total of up to 400-500%).
- Oathkeeper (Legendary Mighty Weapon): attacks 50% faster and deals 150-200% increased damage.
- Vambraces of Sescheron (Legendary Bracers): each damaging cast heals the Barbarian for 5-6% of missing (not maximum) Life.