| Battle Rage|
Enter a rage which increases damage by
10%and Critical Hit Chance by
Battle Rage is a Tactics Barbarian skill, unlocked at level 22.
Like all Tactics skills, Battle Rage is an instant cast, and can be used at any time, including while on the move or while performing any other attack. However, unlike Threatening Shout and War Cry, it only affects the Barbarian, and costs Fury instead of generating it. In fact, this skill is a passive buff to offensive capabilities: it lasts long enough, and renewing it before the expiration will not grant any additional benefit.
Unlike similar skills of other classes, Tactics shouts are not mutually-exclusive, and may be combined with each other.
- Marauder's Rage: increases bonus damage to15%.
- Ferocity: Increases the duration by180seconds, bringing the total duration to300seconds.
- Swords to Ploughshares: While affected by Battle Rage, all Critical Hits have up to a8%chance (based on Proc Coefficient of the attack) to force enemies to drop Health Globes.
- Into the Fray: Under Battle Rage, the Barbarian will gain1%additional Critical Hit Chance for every enemy within10yards of him/her.
- Bloodshed: Under Battle Rage, Critical Hits cause a blood explosion, dealing20%of the damage done to all other enemies within 15 yards (not including the enemy who actually has been critical hit).
- Inspiring Presence: doubles the duration and, when cast, also increases Life regeneration for the Barbarian and all allies within 100 yards by 1% of their maximum Life per second for 60 seconds.
Name of the Swords to Ploughshares rune is a reference to the Bible, Isaiah 2:3–4: And He (Lord) shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. In real world, it is a common expression for converting the military technology for civilian use.
| Primary Skills|
Bash • Cleave • Frenzy • Weapon Throw