Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Ber rune is a high rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Although Ber is not the rarest rune, it is often considered the most valuable, due to its use in multiple popular rune words, and its crushing blow and damage reduction mods.
|Weapon||20% Chance of Crushing Blow|
|Body armor or helm||Damage Reduced by 8%|
|Shield||Damage Reduced by 8%|
Socketing an item with a Ber rune increases the item's level requirement to 63, unless it was already higher.
The Act 3 (H) Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Ber rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Ber runes are used in eight rune words.
- Beast 'BerTirUmMalLum' axe, scepter or hammer
- Chains of Honor 'DolUmBerIst' body armor
- Destruction 'VexLoBerJahKo' polearm or sword (ladder only)
- Enigma 'JahIthBer' body armor
- Eternity 'AmnBerIstSolSur' melee weapon
- Infinity 'BerMalBerIst' polearm (ladder only)
- Last Wish 'JahMalJahSurJahBer' sword, hammer or axe (ladder only)
- Wrath 'PulLumBerMal' missile weapon (ladder only)
Ber runes are used in one Horadric Cube recipe.
- Transmute two Ber runes and a flawless sapphire to create one Jah rune. (single-player, open or ladder only)