Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Big Bad Voodoo|
Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 25
Skill Category: Voodoo
Cooldown: 120 seconds
Conjure a Fetish that begins a ritual dance that increases the attack speed and movement speed of all nearby allies by 15% for 20 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Summon; Unattackable
Big Bad Voodoo is a Voodoo Witch Doctor skill.
Summons an immobile Fetish Shaman who performs a ritual dance, creating a 20 yard radius area that increases attack speed and movement speed of all allies in that radius for as long as they remain in the area. The Shaman does not attack and cannot be attacked by enemies. Pets do not gain the benefits of the attack speed bonus: instead, their master must stand in the area to transfer bonus to them.
- Jungle Drums: Increases the duration to 30 seconds.
- Rain Dance: Also restores 250 Mana per second while standing in the ritual area. This affects both the Witch Doctor who cast the spell and other Witch Doctors in the group.
- Slam Dance: Also increases damage of affected allies by 15%.
- Ghost Trance: Also reduces damage taken by affected allies by 20% and heals them for 5% of maximum Life per second.
- Boogie Man: Enemies who die in the ritual area have a 50% chance to summon a Zombie Dog.
- Starmetal Kukri (Legendary Ceremonial Knife): reduces remaining cooldown by 1 second every time Fetishes (of either type) deal damage.
- Halcyon's Ascent (Legendary Amulet): when activated, causes all nearby enemies to jump uncontrollably for 6-8 seconds.
- Tribal Rites: reduces cooldown by 25%.
- Big Bad Voodoo is a recurring spell in Blizzard games, possibly named after the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy band.