The Talking Barrel can be found in the Waterlogged Passage. Simply waiting near the barrel until all the dialogue is voiced will award the challenge.
Its dialogue includes:
- "Hello? Is anyone out there?"
- "Its a little dark in here."
- "Am I talking to myself? Don't answer that."
- "If you could just smash this barrel open, I would be much obliged."
- "What's going on out there?"
- "Are you dead? If you're dead, just say so."
- "Are you still alive out there? Or is it the monsters?"
- "Say yes if you are. Or you could clap."
- "Hello! Is there anyone alive out there?"
- "I'm not actually a talking barrel. Don't worry about breaking it. Me."
- "This wouldn't be quite so bad if I could turn around. Wait a minute. I can turn around."
- "It's terribly messy in here. What is this... blood? Who stores blood in a barrel? Oh, it's wine."
- "Maybe I could tip the barrel over and roll around. It could work. Or give me a headache."
- "Just a little whack should take care of it. Not too hard!"