Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Black Hole|
Required Level: 61
Skill Category: Mastery
Cost: 20 Arcane Power
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Conjure a Black Hole at the target location that draws enemies into it and deals 700% damage as Arcane over 2 seconds to all enemies within 15 yards.
Damage Type: Arcane
Black Hole pulls in all enemies in range (counts as Knockback), briefly preventing them from all actions, and deals massive damage over time in that area. It is a useful skill to use in conjunction with Meteor and/or Strongarm Bracers.
- Supermassive: increases the Black Hole radius to 20 yards and damage to 1290% over 2 seconds. Damage type turns into Lightning.
- Absolute Zero: each different enemy hit grants the Wizard 3% increased damage for all Cold spells for 10 seconds. Black Hole’s damage turns into Cold. The effect is stacking infinitely, but a new cast overrides the already acquired stacks.
- Event Horizon: the Black Hole also absorbs enemy projectiles and enemy-spawned objects (including monster affix objects) within 15 yards.
- Blazar: after the Black Hole disappears, an explosion is unleashed for 725% damage as Fire within 15 yards. Black Hole’s damage turns into Fire.
- Spellsteal: enemies hit by Black Hole deal 10% reduced damage for 5 seconds. Each different enemy hit by Black Hole grants the Wizard 3% increased damage for 5 seconds. The second effect stacks infinitely, but a new cast overrides the already acquired stacks.
- Jang's Envelopment (Legendary Belt): enemies hit by the Black Hole are also slowed by 60-80% for 3 seconds.
- A black hole is an astronomical term used to describe a celestial object so massive that no nearby matter or radiation can escape its gravitational field.
- The names of the ability's skill runes are also related to astronomy: Supermassive refers to the largest size of black holes, absolute zero refers to the lowest possible temperature, the event horizon is the radius at which the black hole's gravitational pull exceeds the speed of light and makes escape impossible, and a blazar is a type of highly variable active galaxy built around a supermassive black hole.