Pelts the targeted area (12 yards radius) with ice shards, causing 1075% Cold damage over 6 seconds (179% per tick) to everything the storm reaches and chilling affected targets by 60% for as long as they stay within the area of effect. Costs 40 Arcane Power, and has no cooldown. There is no limit for how many Blizzards can be summoned at a time, but multiple storms cast by the same Wizard at one location do not stack.
- Lightning Storm: damage type changes to Lightning, and affected enemies will also take 15% increased damage from any Lightning attacks.
- Frozen Solid: each affected enemy will be Frozen for 2.5 seconds. The same enemy cannot be frozen more than once every 3 seconds.
- Snowbound: Arcane Power cost reduces to 10.
- Apocalypse: damage type changes to Fire, and the radius of the storm increases to 30 yards. In return, no longer chills enemies.
- Unrelenting Storm: damage and duration increase to 1810% over the 8 seconds (226% per tick).
Blizzard was the most useful spell for kiting prior to patch 1.0.4., as it was the only way to slow the unlimited amount of enemies for as long as needed.
Prior to Patch 2.1, it was the only Force spell that could not change its damage type.
Blizzard is the iconic fantasy spell in the games of Blizzard Entertainment, hence the name.
| Primary Skills |
Magic Missile • Shock Pulse • Spectral Blade • Electrocute