The Blood-Magic Edge is a craftable Legendary dagger in Diablo III. It requires character level 70 to be used. Its level 60 equivalent is the Blood-Magic Blade.
The special effect is purely cosmetic: as the character walks, the blade drips blood, leaving a trail of it behind them. This property cannot be extracted into Kanai's Cube.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
- 1822.3–2231.8 Damage Per Second
- (965–1156)–(1349–1625) Damage
- 1.58–1.61 Attacks per Second
- +(858–1049)–(1028–1304) Damage
- Increases Attack Speed by 5–7%
- Blood oozes from you
- +3 Random Magic Properties
"The taste of blood unleashes a magic few can control."
The Blood-Magic Blade can be crafted using the Plan: Blood-Magic Edge, 64000 gold, 20 Reusable Parts, 20 Arcane Dust, 30 Veiled Crystals, Caldeum Nightshade and Westmarch Holy Water.
Prior to patch 2.0.6., it also required one Cultist Blood, which only dropped from unique Dark Cultists of Cultist and Zealot subtypes.
This section contains facts and trivia relevant to this article.
- This is one of the few legendary weapons that do not use an original model, instead using the same one as Stiletto.