|Act(s) found in||1||1||1|
|Attack Rating 1||-||-||-|
|Attack Rating 2||-||-||-|
|% to Block||0||0||0|
In life, Moreina was a captain of the Rogues in the battle against Diablo at Tristram; she, along with the Sorcerer, was part of the group of heroes who accompanied Prince Aidan into the depths of the labyrinth and fought the Lord of Terror himself. Akara explains that she felt Moreina "brought an evil influence back with her", and that influence eventually led to Moreina's corruption into the evil Blood Raven by Andariel. Both Charsi and Kashya echo this statement, and express that even though they were both close friends with Moreina, Blood Raven must be destroyed to prevent further corruption. Kashya suggest that she is undead, although she is considered a demon in-game.
Blood Raven uses ranged attacks enchanted with fire. She is very mobile, prefers to keep her distance, and will rarely stay in one place for too long. Blood Raven will also summon the Hungry Dead to aid her.
When she dies, she releases several lightning bolts that kill any Undead near her corpse.
- Fire Arrow
- Can summon Hungry Dead.
- Her normal arrows do elemental damage of a random type, chosen upon spawning.
- Occasionally she will cast a single-target Amplify Damage on players.
- "My army will destroy you!"
- "Join my army of the dead!"
- "Matron Andariel commands your death!" (removed)
- The Lore Panel at BlizzCon 2011 confirmed that Blood Raven is the Rogue character from the original Diablo I. It was also confirmed that The Summoner is the Sorceror character.
- She has a unique item, Blood Raven's Charge, a Matriarchal Bow, named after her.
- She is quite difficult to kill for most low-level players (below level 9) as she tends to evade most blows by running around constantly with an army of zombies to back her up.
- She is the very first plot-related female antagonist in Diablo 2.