|Act(s) found in||1||1||1|
|Attack Rating 1||-||-||-|
|Attack Rating 2||-||-||-|
|% to Block||0||0||0|
In life, Moreina was a captain of the Rogues in the battle against Diablo at Tristram; she, along with the Sorcerer Jazreth, joined forces with the Warrior Prince Aidan to penetrate the depths of the labyrinth and slay the Lord of Terror himself. Akara explains that she felt Moreina "brought an evil influence back with her", and that influence eventually led to Moreina's corruption into the evil Blood Raven by Andariel. Both Charsi and Kashya echo this statement, and express that even though they were both close friends with Moreina, Blood Raven must be destroyed to prevent further corruption. The description Kashya provides suggests that she is Undead, but she is considered a Demon in-game.
Blood Raven uses ranged attacks enchanted with Fire. The main difficulty in the battle is her mobility: she is very fast and will rarely stay in one place for too long. Blood Raven will stop running only to shoot fire arrows at the player and summon Hungry Dead to hinder them. Ranged characters have an edge here, as do any heroes who can stun her, as she can be taken down quite quickly if she stops moving.
When Blood Raven dies, her spirit releases a few waves of lightning bolts that will destroy any Undead near her corpse.
- Fire Arrow
- Can summon Hungry Dead.
- Her normal arrows do elemental damage of a random type, chosen upon spawning.
- Occasionally she will cast a single-target Amplify Damage on players.
- "My army will destroy you!"
- "Join my army of the dead!"
- "Matron Andariel commands your death!" (removed)
- The Lore Panel at BlizzCon 2011 confirmed that Blood Raven is the Rogue character from the first game, Diablo I. It was also confirmed that The Summoner is the Sorcerer character.
- She has a Unique Item, Blood Raven's Charge, a Matriarchal Bow, named after her. The Raven's Wing legendary bow is specifically stated to have belonged to her once. However, neither of the two bows were obtainable in-game in the original Diablo, not even with the Hellfire expansion installed. In the case of the latter bow, it would not be until two decades after Blood Raven's death before it was seen again.
- She is the very first plot-related female antagonist in Diablo II; the only others are The Countess and Andariel, as none of the other female Super Uniques are plot-relevant.
| Diablo I — Aidan (Warrior) • Jazreth (Sorcerer) • Moreina (Rogue)