| Blood Rush|
Class: Necromancer (Diablo III)
Required Level: 30
Skill Category: Blood and Bone
Cost: 5% Life
Cooldown: 5 seconds
Sheds mortal flesh to reappear up to 50 yards away.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Breaks Immobilize effects
The Necromancer sheds their mortal flesh and reappears up to 50 yards away, passing through most obstacles and clearing Immobilize effects.
The Necromancer can phase through enemies and most obstacles (even solid walls) this way, but cannot move through closed doors.
- Potency: Increases Armor by 100% for 2 seconds after casting.
- Transfusion: Heals for 2% of maximum Life for every enemy passed through.
- Molting: Leaves a corpse at the caster's original location when cast.
- Hemostasis: Removes the Life cost.
- Metabolism: Blood Rush now has 2 charges, but its Life cost is doubled.
- Steuart's Greaves (Legendary Boots): gain 40-50% increased movement speed for 2 seconds after casting Blood Rush.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): Blood Rush gains the effect of every rune.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): while at full Life, healing from Transfusion is added to maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 100% additional Life.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): healing from Transfusion is increased by 100%.
- Blood for Blood: removes the Life cost of all runes except Hemostasis when picking up a Health Globe, storing up to 10 charges.
- Blood is Power: every 100% of maximum Life drained by Blood Rush will reduce all remaining cooldowns by 20%.
- Rathma's Shield: for 4 seconds after casting Land of the Dead, Army of the Dead or Simulacrum, Blood Rush will drain no Life on cast.