| Bone Spear|
Class: Necromancer (Diablo III)
Required Level: 2
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 20 Essence
Summon a piercing bone projectile that causes 500% damage as Physical to all enemies it passes through.
Damage Type: Physical
- Blighted Marrow: Damage type changes to Poison, and the Spear's damage is increased by 15% for each enemy Bone Spear passes through, so each target takes more damage than the previous one.
- Teeth: a remake of the Diablo II skill, instead of a single Spear, launches razor sharp teeth in a 30 degrees wide cone that deal 300% damage as Physical to any enemy they reach. Maximum radius is decreased slightly.
- Crystallization: Damage type changes to Cold, and each enemy hit has their attack speed reduced by 20%, while the Necromancer's attack speed is increased by 3% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 10 times.
- Shatter: Instead of piercing, the Spear now detonates on the first enemy hit, dealing 500% damage to all enemies within 15 yards.
- Blood Spear: Damage is increased to 650%, but each cast costs 10% of maximum Life. Visually, Spear turns into Blood Spear.
- Scythe of the Cycle (Legendary Scythe): deals 250-300% additional damage while Bone Armor is active but each cast reduces the remaining duration of Bone Armor by 3 seconds.
- Maltorius' Petrified Spike (Legendary Two-Handed Scythe): increases Bone Spear cost to 40 Essence, but it deals 375-450% additional damage.
- Trag'Oul's Avatar Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): Blood Spear deals 3300% increased damage but costs twice as much Life to cast. Healing from skills is increased by 100%.
- Pestilence Master's Shroud Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): each enemy hit by Bone Spear reduces the Necromancer's damage taken by 2% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 50%.
- Pestilence Master's Shroud Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): each corpse consumed by any skill grants an Empowered Bone Spear charge that increases the damage of the next Bone Spear by 3000%, storing up to 100 charges, each cast consuming 1 charge.
- Bone Prison: grants a 30% chance to trap all enemies hit in a Bone Prison, immobilizing them for 3 seconds.
- Serration: deal 1% increased damage for every 1.5 yards between the Necromancer and the target (up to 20% at 30 or more yards).
- Blood for Blood: removes the Life cost of Blood Spear rune when picking up a Health Globe, storing up to 10 charges.
- Blood is Power: every 100% of maximum Life drained by the Blood Spear rune will reduce all remaining cooldowns by 20%.
- Rathma's Shield: for 4 seconds after casting Land of the Dead, Army of the Dead or Simulacrum, Blood Spear rune will drain no Life on cast.