In combat, it gains following abilities:
- Wormhole affix with greatly increased damage.
- Summoning: can summon random three out of four types of minions, conjuring a squad of skeletons of the same type (3-5 at a time) once every 15 seconds. Each type of Skeletons has a special ability, and while at least one skeleton of that type is alive, Bone Warlock gains an additional ability.
In addition, his Arcane Bolt missiles can be shot in three modes:
- Charged Shot: the missile is very slow, but its damage is augmented to insane.
- Triple Shot: the missiles fly faster, but their damage is weaker, three at a time. The angle is very sharp, though, and at close distance a character can easily be hit by all three at a time (resulting in very heavy Arcane damage).
- Quad Shot (with Mortar Bones minions only): same as Triple Shot, but hits harder and shoots four missiles rather than three.
Countess Julia's Cameo amulet can make the fight a lot easier, but overall, it is a simple boss, provided players have area of effect skills to dispatch skeletons.