All set pieces are restricted to Necromancers. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Necromancers.
The set consists of six pieces, all six of which are required to complete it, and all six are Necromancer-restricted.
- Rathma's Macabre Vambraces (Gloves)
- Rathma's Ossified Sabatons (Boots)
- Rathma's Ribcage Plate (Chest Armor)
- Rathma's Skeletal Legplates (Pants)
- Rathma's Skull Helm (Helm)
- Rathma's Spikes (Pauldrons)
- Minions have a chance to reduce the cooldown of Army of the Dead by 1 second each time they deal damage (2 pieces)
- Gain 1% damage reduction for 15 seconds each time one of the minions deals damage, stacking up to 50 times (4 pieces)
- Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of all minions and Army of the Dead by 625%, up to 2500% (6 pieces)
The first bonus chance on hit is independent to Proc Coefficient of the attacks. Instead, the chance decreases with the number of active pets and their attack speed, so additional pets have diminishing returns on recharging speed of the Army of the Dead.
The second bonus offers a multiplicative reduction in all damage received, and each hit has a 100% to add a stack and refresh the duration of all stacks, resulting in near permanent 50% protection.
The final bonus is multiplicative to other similar effects. Remember that regardless of chosen rune, Skeletal Mages are limited to 10 at a time, therefore Singularity is a very potent choice. The buff affects the Skeletal Mages as well as Skeletons, Golem, Revived and Simulacrum. Only the first four Skeletal Mages will increase the damage buff: others will benefit from it, but will not escalate it further.
This set works best with Jesseth Arms, which complement the Skeletons damage, as well as damage of other minions. A good way to get the maximum damage bonus faster and keep it longer is Circle of Nailuj's Evol.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Originally and until July 10, 2017 hotfix buff, Bones of Rathma 6-piece bonus worked slightly differently:
- Each active Skeletal Mage increases the damage of all minions and Army of the Dead by 250% (6 pieces)
This way players would need to summon ten (instead of four) Skeletal Mages to receive the full six-piece set bonus. This made maintaining the bonus time consuming and did not allow damage to ramp up quickly at the start of combat.