Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brigands are humans, and are only armed with their blades, which can serve as both melee and thrown weapons. They do not possess any special skills, except sheer numbers. Nearly all of them are quest or event specific, trying to hunt Lyndon down for his treachery, and are members of the Thieves Guild. They are only encountered in Act I and Act V.
"The tragedies in these lands have left many restless spirits in their wake...and they demand retribution. These spirits will take out their vengeance on any unsuspecting individual who may pass...for they believe that the blood of the living will yet restore the lives that were ripped away from them."— Deckard Cain(src)
- Ghastly Gravedigger: Appears in Act I in the Defiled Crypt. Has a knockback effect.
- Ghostly Murderer: As above. Many of them are encountered in Act I tombs in form of Ghosts, being absolutely identical to normal Brigands except for they are classified as Undead.
- Bertram Thistwhistle (Home Invasion)
- Brent Brewington (Guild Hideout, Westmarch Heights)
- Dargon (Highlands Passage, A Reputation Restored event)
- Denis Genest (Guild Hideout)
- Enoch White (Westmarch Prison)
- Fuad the Cannibal (Fuad's Cellar, Howling Plateau)
- Hamish (House of Madness, Westmarch Heights)
- Gavin the Thief (Hidden Aqueducts)
- Gorrel (Westmarch Commons, Wynton Courtyard, Noble Deaths event)
- Kalmor (Passage to Corvus, Last of the Ancients event)
- Lurk (Paths of the Drowned)
- Meriel Regodon (Guild Hideout)
- Nigel Cutthroat (The Old Mill)
- Virgil Cutthroat (Home Invasion event)
In Ruins of Sescheron in Act III, players may encounter several Barbarian cannibals of The Unclean tribe, apparently those who remained after the fall of the city. They are all hostile to the Nephalem.
Visually and in terms of abilities, they all appear very similar to Ancients. Although not listed as Human or Undead, they all bear sick, pale, inhuman appearance, and may be loosely classified as Brigands.