Using this sword (should you obtain it, which may be challenging due to rare drop) is the easiest way to get an achievement for using the Falling Sword 6 times in 60 seconds, or assist in the Set Dungeon of Seeker of the Light, which requires it to be cast 3 times in 15 seconds.
Stats (Level 61)Edit
Legendary Two-Handed Sword
- 812.9 Damage Per Second
- 593–885 Damage
- 1.10 Attacks per Second
- Falling Sword can be used again within 4 seconds before the cooldown is triggered
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(732–894)–(877–1111) Elemental Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
This massive holy weapon was once owned by an overzealous paladin named Cam. The blade earned its name when Cam was confronted by a strange warrior from the east who claimed that a darkness coiled at the heart of the Zakarum faith, one that threatened to undo its good works. Cam listened politely to the claims, then with a scream of "Blasphemer!" lopped off the shocked stranger's head.