Chain Mail is a piece of medium armor in Diablo II.
- Defense: 72 - 75
- Level Requirement: None
- Strength Requirement: 48
- Durability: 45
- Maximum number of sockets: 2
- Armor type: Medium
- Quality Level: 15
See also Edit
- Mesh Armor (Exceptional version)
- Boneweave (Elite version)
- Sparking Mail (Unique version)
- Chain Mail (Diablo I version)
- Armor that was made by binding small rings to each other and worn over a cloth or leather backing to prevent pinching and chafing. This is differentiated from Ring Mail where the rings are sewn to the actual backing, and by extension, less effective.