Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 12
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 10 Hatred
Fire a swirling Chakram that deals 380% damage as Physical to enemies along its path.
Damage Type: Physical
Throws a swirling blade spiraling forward in a wirespring-shaped trajectory (so it can, with some luck, hit the same target twice) for 3 seconds, hitting each target it cuts through for Physical damage, piercing through enemies and most obstacles. Can launch as many blades simultaneously as needed.
It is among the few Demon Hunter skills that do not require a Ranged Weapon.
- Twin Charkrams: damage type changes to Fire, damage decreases to 220%, but hurls two Chakrams at once at no extra Hatred cost (the trajectory of the second one is mirroring the first).
- Serpentine: damage type changes to Cold, damage increases to 500%, Chakram trajectory becomes almost straight and it moves slower.
- Razor Disk: Chakram travels to the targeted location in a straight line, hitting all enemies in its path. Once there, it starts to spiral around, hitting enemies around the targeted location.
- Boomerang: damage type changes to Lightning, damage increases to 400%. Instead of swirling, Chakram dashes forward 75 yards, halts for a moment, and then travels back to Demon Hunter's original (not current!) position, damaging all enemies in its path both ways.
- Shuriken Cloud: changes the skill to create a bladed cloud around the Demon Hunter, which deals 200% damage per tick to enemies within 10 yards of them. Lasts 10 minutes and adds a 10 seconds cooldown.
- Spines of Seething Hatred (Legendary Quiver): Chakram no longer costs Hatred, generating 3-4 per cast instead, even if it does not hit an enemy.
- Sword of Ill Will (Legendary Sword): Chakram deals 1-1.4% increased damage for every point of Hatred the Demon Hunter currently has.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): any time the Demon Hunter hurls Chakram, all of their Sentries will fire it as well at their current target, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Demon Hunter's own Chakram increases by +3000%.
- Chakram is a real-world bladed thrown weapon originating from India. Xena is one of the most notorious users of this weapon in popular art.
- Charkam is shaped in form of the Demon Hunter crest.