Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Cyclone Strike|
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Focus
Cost: 50 Spirit
Pull up to 16 enemies within 24 yards towards the Monk, followed by a furious blast of energy that deals 261% damage as Holy.
Damage Type: Holy
Other Stats: Destroys corpses
Cyclone Strike is a Focus Monk skill.
When used, forcibly pulls enemies towards the Monk's location, followed by a 12 yard-radius blast that deals Holy damage with a very brief delay. Cannot pull enemies immune to Knockback. Normally, all enemies that were pulled will suffer a hit from the blast.
- Eye of the Storm: damage type changes to Lightning and reduces the Spirit cost to 26.
- Implosion: increases the distance from which enemies are pulled to 34 yards. Radius of the blast does not change.
- Sunburst: damage type changes to Fire and damage increases to 454%.
- Wall of Wind: damage type changes to Cold and affected enemies are also Frozen for 1.5 seconds after being pulled in.
- Soothing Breeze: Cyclone Strike also heals the Monk and all allies within 24 yards. The amount of Life restored scales with level (up to 31306 at level 70), and is additionally increased by 17% of the Monk's Health Globe Healing Bonus.