All set pieces are restricted to Wizards only. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Wizard class.
The set consists of six pieces. All six are required to complete the set, and all of them are Wizard-restricted.
- Dashing Pauldrons of Despair (Shoulders)
- Fierce Gauntlets (Gloves)
- Harness of Truth (Chest Armor)
- Leg Guards of Mystery (Pants)
- Shrouded Mask (Helm)
- Striders of Destiny (Boots)
- Casting Explosive Blast, Wave of Force, Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Magic Missile, Spectral Blade or Shock Pulse reduces the remaining cooldown of Slow Time by 3 seconds (2 pieces)
- The Wizard takes 60% reduced damage while they have a Slow Time sphere up, and allies within the sphere take 30% reduced damage (4 pieces)
- Enemies affected by Slow Time take 3500% more damage from Arcane Orb, Energy Twister, Explosive Blast, Wave of Force, Magic Missile, Spectral Blade and Shock Pulse. This effect, as well as Slow Time's usual effects, persist for 5 seconds after enemies leave the sphere (6 pieces)
The first bonus triggers even if the skills do not hit an enemy.
The second and third bonuses work with the Archon version of Slow Time, although considering the nature of these bonuses, it is pointless to use this set in tandem with Archon.
The third bonus effect is multiplicative, and applies to any enemies even partially touched by at least one Slow Time sphere, even if they are immune to Crowd Control.
- Magnum Opus in Latin means the greatest creation (of an artist).
- This set specifically mentions Li-Ming, one of the Nephalem possible characters, in its description.
- When Harness of Truth is equipped, it will cause the left half of the character's face to be covered with burns and scars. The Shrouded Mask will obscure the top half of these scars.