Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Evil has returned."— Game tagline.(src)
|Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition|
|Released||August 19, 2014|
|Genre(s)||Action role-playing game, hack and slash|
|Platform(s)||Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One|
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition is a Diablo game for consoles. It effectively combines Diablo III and Reaper of Souls into a single game, including its five acts, the Crusader class, and bounties.
The game runs at 1080p on the Playstation 4, and 900p on the Xbox One at launch, though this will be increased to 1080p through a day 1 patch. Both versions are locked at 60fps. The game shipped with the equivalent of patch 2.0.5 of the PC version. There will likely be a day 1 patch to add fixes and content from patch 2.0.6. The Xbox One and PS4 versions will receive regular updates in a manner similar to the PC version. Seasons will be introduced in 2017.
- Apprentice Mode: Designed to make it easier for low-level players to adventure with higher-ranked players.
- In-game mail system, including Player Gifts.
- Nemesis Kills, a new system that enables players to avenge their fallen friends remotely and earn special rewards.
- Infernal Pauldrons (pre-order bonus)
- Runner, Stalker, Clicker, and Bloater enemies from The Last of Us, found within a unique Nephalem Rift (PS3/PS4 only).
- Guise of the Colossi, a Shadow of the Colossus-themed armor set for transmogrification (PS3/PS4 only).
- Escapist: 4.5/5
- GameSpot: 9/10
- Giant Bomb: 4/5
- Official Xbox Magazine: 8/10
- Quarter to Three: 5/5
- USGamer: 5/5
The game was the fourth best selling console title in Europe and the United States in Q3 2014.
- ↑ 2014, Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition - PlayStation 4. Amazon, accessed on 2014-05-17
- ↑ 2013-11-08, PREPARE FOR ULTIMATE EVIL ON PLAYSTATION® 4. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-03-25
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 2014-05-12, DIABLO® III: ULTIMATE EVIL EDITION™ COMING TO CONSOLES AUGUST 19. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-05-18
- ↑ 2014-08-15, Evil Approaches. EB World, accessed on 2014-08-15
- ↑ 2014-06-12, E3 2014: Diablo 3 Runs In 900p on Xbox One, 1080p on PS4. Gamespot, accessed on 2014-06-13
- ↑ 2014-08-07, Diablo 3 Xbox One Will Run at 1080p After Day-One Patch. Gamespot, accessed on 2014-07-08
- ↑ 2014-06-13, DIABLO 3 RUNS AT 900P ON XBOX ONE. IGN, accessed on 2014-06-14
- ↑ 2014-06-05, Blizzard Still Debating Post-Launch Support for Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition. Gamespot, accessed on 2014-07-07
- ↑ 2014-08-08, Diablo 3 for Xbox One And PS4 Will Get Regular Updates, Just Like on PC. Gamespot, accessed on 2014-08-09
- ↑ 2016-11-05, BlizzCon Recap: Day 2. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2016-11-07
- ↑ 2014-04-14, PAX East 2014 – Diablo III: Reaper of Souls PS4 Ultimate Evil Edition. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-07-13
- ↑ 2014-06-11, PLAYSTATION® EXCLUSIVE CONTENT REVEALED AT E3. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2014-06-12
- ↑ 2014-08-19, Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition Review Roundup. GameSpot, accessed on 2014-08-24
- ↑ 2014-11-04, Activision Blizzard Q3 2014 Conference Call – Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-11-05