Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For other meanings of the term, see Diablo (disambiguation).
"Heroism in the face of absolute terror. That's how I describe the Diablo universe in a nutshell."— Micky Neilson(src)
- Diablo (1996)
- Diablo: Hellfire (1997)
- Diablo II (2000)
- Diablo III (2012)
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (2014)
- Diablo Archive
- Moon of the Spider
- The Sin War
- The Order
- Storm of Light
Pen and Paper RPGEdit
- The Diablo series primarily derives inspiration from Judeo-Christian symbols, icons and iconography. As the series has progressed however, more inspiration has been taken from other major real-world religions.
- In terms of visual design, Blizzard considers Diablo to be its most realistic series, sitting on the opposite end of the spectrum from Warcraft.
- ↑ 2013-12-08, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III Lore and Story Q&A Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-03-29
- ↑ 2014-05-31, Inside Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard's MOBA mash-up of Diablo, StarCraft, and WarCraft. PC World, accessed on 2014-06-03