For other meanings of the term, see Diablo (disambiguation).
"Heroism in the face of absolute terror. That's how I describe the Diablo universe in a nutshell."— Micky Neilson(src)
- Diablo (1996)
- Diablo: Hellfire (1997)
- Diablo II (2000)
- Diablo III (2012)
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (2014)
- Diablo Archive
- Moon of the Spider
- The Sin War
- The Order
- Storm of Light
Pen and Paper RPGEdit
- The Diablo series primarily derives inspiration from Judeo-Christian symbols, icons and iconography. As the series has progressed however, more inspiration has been taken from other major real-world religions.
- In terms of visual design, Blizzard considers Diablo to be its most realistic series, sitting on the opposite end of the spectrum from Warcraft.
- Julian Love has suggested that Diablo himself should be in every main series installment, though him not being in expansions is acceptable.
- ↑ 2013-12-08, BlizzCon 2013 – Diablo III Lore and Story Q&A Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, accessed on 2014-03-29
- ↑ 2014-05-31, Inside Heroes of the Storm, Blizzard's MOBA mash-up of Diablo, StarCraft, and WarCraft. PC World, accessed on 2014-06-03
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 2017-01-04, Developer Insights: 20 years of Diablo. Blizzard Entertainment, accessed on 2017-01-23