A Dol rune is a low rune which can be socketed into equipment in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction. Although Dol runes are not the most common, they are not very valuable, with few popular uses outside transmuting into Hel runes in ladder games.
|Weapon||Hit Causes Monster To Flee 25%|
|Body armor or helm||Replenish Life +7|
|Shield||Replenish Life +7|
Socketing an item with a Dol rune increases the item's level requirement to 31, unless it was already higher.
The Countess's extra rune drops on nightmare or hell difficulty can include Dol runes.
The Hellforge on nightmare difficulty has a 1 in 11 chance to drop a Dol rune as part of its quest reward.
The Act 5 Good treasure class has a chance to drop a Dol rune, as do higher Good treasure classes.
Dol runes are used in seven rune words.
- Chains of Honor 'DolUmBerIst' body armor
- Exile 'VexOhmIstDol' paladin-only item
- Fortitude 'ElSolDolLo' weapon or body armor (ladder only)
- Passion 'DolOrtEldLem' weapon
- Silence 'DolEldHelIstTirVex' weapon
- Venom 'TalDolMal' weapon
- White 'DolIo' wand
Dol runes are used in one Horadric Cube recipe.
- Transmute three Dol runes and a chipped emerald to create one Hel rune. (single-player, open or ladder only)