Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 19
Skill Category: Rage
Cost: 25 Fury
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Shake the ground violently, dealing 4800% damage as Fire over 8 seconds to all enemies within 18 yards of the Barbarian.
Damage Type: Fire
Earthquake is a Rage Barbarian skill.
When invoked, creates a patch of molten fissures in the ground that remains in there (does not follow the Barbarian) and deals damage to enemies standing in it.
- Giant's Stride: 20 secondary tremors (one every 0.4 seconds) appear beneath the Barbarian's feet, following his or her movement. Each tremor is roughly 6 yards in radius and deals 300% damage as Fire at once, disappearing immediately afterwards.
- Chilling Earth: damage type changes to Cold and affected enemies are also Frozen for the entire duration.
- The Mountain's Call: damage type changes to Lightning, removes the Fury cost and reduces the cooldown to 30 seconds.
- Molten Fury: increases damage to 6000% as Fire over 8 seconds.
- Cave-In: damage type changes to Physical, and when the Earthquake is cast, all enemies within 24 yards are pulled towards the Barbarian.
- Blade of the Tribes (Legendary Two-Handed Mighty Weapon): increases damage by 150-200%, and War Cry and Threatening Shout summon an Earthquake.
- Girdle of Giants (Legendary Mighty Belt): Seismic Slam increases Earthquake damage by 80–100% for 3 seconds.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): reduces the remaining cooldown by 1 second for every 30 Fury spent.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): landing after using a Leap will also create an Earthquake, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements, if any.
- Might of the Earth Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): increases damage by 1200%.