Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Elemental Arrow|
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 20
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 10 Hatred
Shoot a fire arrow that deals 300% damage as Fire to all enemies it passes through.
Damage Type: Fire
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon
Elemental Arrow is a Demon Hunter Secondary skill in Diablo III. It bears some resemblance to Amazon skills like Fire Arrow, Cold Arrow, Exploding Arrow, Ice Arrow, Immolation Arrow and Freezing Arrow.
- Ball Lightning: damage type changes to Lightning, arrow transforms into a piercing orb that slowly drifts forward, hitting all enemies within 10 yards for 300% damage as Lightning per tick.
- Frost Arrow: damage type changes to Cold, damage increases to 330%. Arrow no longer pierces, instead splitting to 10 additional arrows after the first hit, spraying over 160 degree arc behind the main target, also dealing 330% damage as Cold each. Every enemy hit is chilled by 60% for 1 second.
- Immolation Arrow: the arrow no longer pierces, but instead explodes upon reaching the enemy, dealing initial damage to the target and immolating the ground within 10 yards for 315% damage as Fire over 2 seconds. Multiple fire pools in one area stack.
- Lightning Bolts: damage type changes to Lightning, Critical Hits also Stun enemies for 1 second.
- Nether Tentacles: damage type changes to Physical, arrow transforms into a piercing orb that slowly drifts forward, hitting all enemies it pierces through for 300% damage as Physical per tick and healing the Demon Hunter for 0.4% of maximum Life per enemy hit per tick.
- Buriza-Do Kyanon (Legendary Crossbow): non-piercing runes will have 1-2 guaranteed pierces, each time spreading the full detonation effect and flying further.
- Kridershot (Legendary Bow): instead of consuming 10 Hatred, Elemental Arrow generates 3-4 Hatred per shot, even if it does not hit an enemy.
- Augustine's Panacea (Legendary Quiver): Elemental Arrow is empowered depending on the skill rune:
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): any time the Demon Hunter fires Elemental Arrow, all of their Sentries will fire it as well at their current target, fully benefiting from runes and enhancements.
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of the Demon Hunter's own Elemental Arrow increases by +800%.