Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In combat, he gains following abilities:
- Summon Lunatics: spawns four to six Fallen Lunatics, who explode for high Fire and Physical damage. They have a shorter detonation period, faster movement speed and more Life than normal Lunatics, and leave a Molten trail behind (although on death, they do not release a Molten blast).
- Summon Shamans: spawns two Fallen Shamans with empowered life and damage.
- Meteor: identical to a normal Morlu Caster, but has larger area of effect, lesser damage over time fire duration, and greater instant damage. Cannot cast two Meteors at the same time. At 50% Life or lower, halves the cooldown of Meteor. Aimed at random player.
- Teleporter affix (with reduced cooldown).
- Repulsion: identical to a normal Morlu Caster, but deals significant damage.
Since all of this Rift Guardian's damage is Fire, having a Star of Azkaranth may make the fight very easy, as the boss will be completely unable to hurt the player. Only his suicide minions pose danger in that case.