Energy Twister conjures slow, erratically-moving vortex of energy which deals 1000% damage as Arcane over 6 seconds to everything it touches, piercing through enemies. Costs 35% Arcane Power and has no cooldown. There is no limit on how many Twisters can be summoned at a time.
- Mistral Breeze: damage type turns to Cold, reduces Arcane Power cost to 28.
- Gale Force: damage type changes to Fire, affected enemues take 15% more Fire damage for 4 seconds.
- Raging Storm: if two Energy Twisters collide, they merge into one, dealing 1935% damage over 6 seconds (regardless of the previous duration) in a larger radius. Only the lesser Twisters can merge.
- Wicked Wind: Energy Twister no longer moves, but damage is decreased to 743% over 6 seconds.
- Storm Chaser: damage type turns to Lightning. Each cast of a Signature spell (i.e. Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade or Electrocute) grants a Lightning Charge, up to 3 total charges. When Energy Twister is cast, all Lightning Charges are consumed, and a bolt of lightning is released, traveling in a straight path, hitting for 196% damage as Lightning per tick and piercing through enemies.
- Valthek's Rebuke (Legendary Staff): Energy Twister travels in straight path.
| Primary Skills |
Magic Missile • Shock Pulse • Spectral Blade • Electrocute