Energy Twister conjures slow, erratically-moving vortex of energy which deals 1525% damage as Arcane over 6 seconds to everything it touches (roughly 6 yards radius), piercing through enemies. Each Twister is created at the player's cursor, moving away from them, anywhere within 60 yards.
- Mistral Breeze: damage type turns to Cold, reduces Arcane Power cost to 25.
- Gale Force: damage type changes to Fire, affected enemies take 15% more Fire damage for 4 seconds.
- Raging Storm: if two Energy Twisters collide, they merge into one, dealing 3200% damage over 6 seconds (regardless of the previous duration) in a larger radius. Only the lesser Twisters can merge, and only those summoned by the Wizard.
- Wicked Wind: Energy Twister no longer moves, but damage is decreased to 835% over 6 seconds.
- Storm Chaser: damage type turns to Lightning. Each cast of a Signature spell (i.e. Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade or Electrocute) grants a Lightning Charge, up to 3 total charges. When Energy Twister is cast, all Lightning Charges are consumed, and a bolt of lightning is released, traveling in a straight path, hitting for 196% damage as Lightning per tick (multiplied by number of charges) and piercing through enemies.
- Valthek's Rebuke (Legendary Staff): Energy Twister travels in straight path, 80 yards forward. Has no effect with the Wicked Wind rune.
- Ranslor's Folly (Legendary Bracers): Energy Twisters pull in enemies from within 30 yards, once every 5 seconds per enemy.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): casting Energy Twister reduces the remaining cooldown of Slow Time by 2 seconds.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): enemies affected by Slow Time take +750% increased damage from Energy Twister.
| Primary Skills |
Magic Missile • Shock Pulse • Spectral Blade • Electrocute