| Energy Twister|
Required Level: 13
Skill Category: Force
Cost: 35 Arcane Power
Unleash a twister of pure energy that deals 1525% damage as Arcane over 6 seconds to everything in its path.
Damage Type: Arcane
Energy Twister conjures slow, erratically-moving vortex of energy which deals Arcane damage over time to everything it touches (roughly 6 yards radius), piercing through enemies. Each Twister is created at the player's cursor, moving away from them, anywhere within 60 yards. There is no limit on how many Twisters can be summoned at a time.
- Mistral Breeze: damage type turns to Cold, reduces Arcane Power cost to 25.
- Gale Force: damage type changes to Fire, affected enemies take 15% more Fire damage for 4 seconds.
- Raging Storm: if two Energy Twisters collide, they merge into one, dealing 3200% damage over 6 seconds (regardless of the previous duration) in a twice as large radius. Only the lesser Twisters can merge, and only those summoned by the Wizard.
- Wicked Wind: Energy Twister no longer moves, but damage is decreased to 835% over 6 seconds.
- Storm Chaser: damage type turns to Lightning. Each cast of a Signature spell (i.e. Magic Missile, Shock Pulse, Spectral Blade or Electrocute) grants a Lightning Charge, up to 3 total charges. When Energy Twister is cast, all Lightning Charges are consumed, and a bolt of lightning is released, traveling in a straight path, hitting for 196% damage as Lightning per tick (multiplied by number of charges) and piercing through enemies.
- Valthek's Rebuke (Legendary Staff): Energy Twister travels in straight path, 80 yards forward. Has no effect with the Wicked Wind rune.
- Ranslor's Folly (Legendary Bracers): Energy Twisters pull in enemies from within 30 yards, once every 5 seconds per enemy.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): casting Energy Twister reduces the remaining cooldown of Slow Time by 2 seconds.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): enemies affected by Slow Time take +750% increased damage from Energy Twister.
- This skill is often used by the Shadow Clones in Realm of Terror, and Zoltun Kulle uses empowered version of this spell during the fight with him.
| Primary Skills |
Magic Missile • Shock Pulse • Spectral Blade • Electrocute