Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Required Level: 61
Skill Category: Focus
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Have an Epiphany, increasing the Monk's Spirit Regeneration per Second by 20 and enabling melee attacks to instantly dash to the target for 15 seconds.
Damage Type: Holy
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Does not interrupt casting; Shapeshift; Can be used under crowd control effects; Breaks crowd control effects
Epiphany turns the Monk into a holy apparition, similar to those summoned by other skills like Seven-Sided Strike. While it lasts, the Monk increases Spirit recovery and automatically teleports to the enemy when performing any melee attack, or travels a minimum required distance to approach the target. The mechanics are same as those of the Fists of Thunder, except for maximum teleportation range is unlimited (anywhere within the screen borders).
- Desert Shroud: also reduces all unsaved damage taken by 50% for the duration.
- Ascendance: when casting Epiphany, and every time the Monk travels 10 yards (including teleportation), gain a charge of Ascendance (can only store one). Any damaging attack will consume that charge and Stun all affected enemies for 1.5 seconds.
- Soothing Mist: also causes all activated abilities to heal both the Monk and and allies within 30 yards. The amount of Life replenished scales with level, up to 16093 at level 70, and additionally increases by 4% of the Monk's Health Globe Healing Bonus.
- Insight: increases the Spirit generation of Epiphany by additional 25 per second, to a total of 45.
- Inner Fire: each attack releases a piercing fireball that travels up to 60 yards, burning enemies it passes through for 353% damage as Fire. Attacks that do not have a specific target (such as Tempest Rush or Seven-Sided Strike) instead cause each affected target to be hit for 353% damage as Fire, but no more than once per tick. If no targets are hit, hits a random enemy within 40 yards. Visually, causes fiery silhouettes to momentary appear by the enemies.
- Halcyon's Ascent (Legendary Amulet): Upon casting Epiphany, makes nearby enemies jump uncontrollably for 6-8 seconds.
- This is the Monk's transformation skill which boosts powers and changes appearance, each class (barring the Witch Doctor) has one and all of them give the added bonus of immunity to Crowd Control; the other class equivalents are: Vengeance (Demon Hunter), Akarat's Champion (Crusader), Wrath of the Berserker (Barbarian), and Archon (Wizard).