Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Evasive Fire|
Class: Demon Hunter
Required Level: 14
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 4 Hatred
Shoot a spread of bolts that hits the primary enemy for 200% damage as Physical and two additional enemies for 100% damage as Physical. If an enemy is in front of you at close range, you will backflip away 5 yards.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Requires Ranged Weapon
Shoots three piercing bolts at roughly 30 degrees angle to each other, each bolt having 20 yards length. The central bolt deals higher damage as Physical, and side bolts deal half of that. If it hits an enemy within 20 yards, the Demon Hunter will also instantly flip back. Backflipping does not carry the Demon Hunter over the impassable terrain, but does carry them over Waller affix walls and enemies.
Generates Hatred even if it does not hit anything (but only once per shot).
- Hardened: Instead of backflipping, increases Armor by 25% for 3 seconds.
- Parting Gift: after backflipping, drops a poison bomb at the old position. This bomb explodes after 0.6 seconds for 150% damage as Physical within 12 yard radius.
- Covering Fire: Damage type changes to Fire. All three bolts deal 200% damage as Fire.
- Focus: Damage type changes to Cold. Instead of backflipping, increases Hatred generation to 7.
- Surge: Damage type changes to Lightning. Backflipping range increases to 15 yards.
- Hunter's Wrath (Legendary Belt): increases Attack Speed of the skill by 30% and damage by 45-60%.
- Wraps of Clarity (Legendary Bracers): each cast reduces damage taken by 30-35% for 5 seconds.
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- Embodiment of the Marauder Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): for every active Sentry, damage of Evasive Fire increases by +800%.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): generates 2 additional Hatred and 1 Discipline per cast.
- Unhallowed Essence Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): deals +40% increased damage per point of Discipline the Demon Hunter currently has.
- Tactical Advantage: increases movement speed by 60% for 2 seconds after backflipping.
- Night Stalker: increases Hatred generation by 4.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
Prior to patch 2.0., this skill used Discipline for each backflip instead of cooldown. This was replaced with the Surge rune later. As of 2.1, this change has been reverted, and backflipping has become free and unlimited.
- Regardless of which weapon type the Demon Hunter has equipped, this skill is always animated with dual Hand Crossbows.