It is one of the few weapons with innate Critical Hit Damage bonus.
Stats (Level 31)Edit
- 39.2 Damage Per Second
- 17–39 Damage
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
- Critical Hit Damage Increased by 31.0–35.0%
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(32–39)–(39–49) Elemental Damage
- +4 Random Magic Properties
In days long past, the now-ruined city of Khamhalla was ruled by a wise nephalem king. The symbol of his authority was the sword Exarian, gifted to him by the Lady of Light. Legend has it that, though betrayed and gravely wounded during Khamhalla's fall, the king did not die, but was borne away across the sea to return when Sanctuary needs him again. The reappearance of Exarian heralds his return.
- The sword seems to be the equivalent of Excalibur, as per its description harkening to Arthurian legend.
- This, or at least a very similar sword is used by Lord Wynton in battle.