| Explosive Blast|
Required Level: 19
Skill Category: Mastery
Cost: 20 Arcane Power
Cooldown: 6 seconds
Gather an infusion of energy around you that explodes after 1.5 seconds for 945% damage as Arcane to all enemies within 12 yards.
Damage Type: Arcane
Other Stats: Does not interrupt casting; Can be cast on the move
Upon casting, Explosive Blast charges up for 1.5 seconds (Wizard is free to move or perform any other actions while it is powering up) and then unleashes an explosion for high Arcane damage around the Wizard (using their current, not original, location). The Wizard may charge multiple blasts independently, provided they manage to bring the cooldown of this skill below 1.5 seconds.
- Unleashed: damage increases to 1485%.
- Flash: damage type changes to Lightning, and cooldown reduces to 3 seconds.
- Short Fuse: no charge time, explosion is released immediately.
- Obliterate: damage type changes to Cold, damage increases to 990%, and blast range to 18 yards.
- Chain Reaction: damage type changes to Fire, damage decreases to 520%, but releases 3 explosions with 0.35 seconds interval. Proc Coefficient of each blast is also reduced three times.
- Wand of Woh (Legendary Wand): increases damage by 75-100% and each cast releases not one, but four Explosive Blasts, with 0.5 seconds interval (twelve with Chain Reaction rune, one every 0.15 seconds), Arcane Power cost and cooldown do not change.
- Orb of Infinite Depth (Legendary Source): cast damaging cast increases damage done by 4-5% and reduces damage taken by 15% for 6 seconds, stacking up to 4 times. Chain Reaction blasts count as separate casts each.
- Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan (Legendary Pants): Arcane Power generation and damage are increased by 25% while moving (and reduced by 20-25% while standing still).
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): casting Explosive Blast reduces the remaining cooldown of Slow Time by 2 seconds.
- Delsere's Magnum Opus Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): enemies affected by Slow Time take +2800% increased damage from Explosive Blast.
|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.