Fallen Ones are short, goblin-like creatures that appear in all three installments of Diablo. They have been seen wielding swords, staves, maces and spears. Whenever they appear, Fallen Ones are always cowardly; killing one of their kind in their vicinity will send the pack running. Like most of the low-level creatures, they are not very dangerous except in large numbers.
- FALLEN ONES (NAMUS IMPROBUS)
- Swarms of these impish terrors have been known to come out of the night and tear apart a sleeping village in minutes. Small of stature and simian in appearance, these creatures possess surprising strength and unnatural agility. Other than killing, the only act which gives them pleasure is breeding, so expect to encounter them in large packs.
- The small size of these devils does fill them with cowardice, however, and this fear can be used against them. They prefer to attack under the guise of darkness and in large numbers whenever possible. If they are shown great strength, preferably by killing one of their kind, they will retreat and regroup. Do not turn your back on them, though, for their appetite for destruction will eventually overcome their caution and they will attempt to strike again.
The Fallen Ones are the weaker goblin race; they are similar to Imps in many respects other than their inability to teleport or hold powerful magic. They are mischievous and cunning and seek to elevate their kind to great heights, even going so far as to steal Ogden's Inn's Sign in search of 'great power'. Most of them carry a nasty curved brush-hook of a sword, and a small round shield. Sometimes, though, they are armed with spears. They are about half as tall as a human being. In fact, they are so short that they have to jump to hit their opponent, like all goblins. Fallen Ones have several variations walking around: Carvers, Devilkin and Dark Ones.
†- The numbers shown are in Singleplayer Hellfire. Subtract 49 for Nightmare, and 97 for Hell. In addition, Multiplayer doubles this number
Unique Fallen OnesEdit
- Pukerat the Unclean - Dungeon level 2
- Bongo - Dungeon level 3
- Snotspill (only appears in t he Ogden's Sign (quest)) - Dungeon level 4