The Fallen Overseers are Demon enemies, often found amidst their smaller impish brethren. In combat, they drive the latter into a frenzy with the ape-like leaping and growling. An overseer among a group of fallen is a dangerous thing, as the cowardice that usually characterizes them is overwhelmed by fear of their much larger brethren.
The weapon that they wield is an interesting thing resembling two old swords attached parallel to each other to a large, mace-like stick. In addition to normal attack, they can also make a 'charged' leaping strike that deals greater damage and Knockback.
- Balzhak (Stinging Winds)
- Bramok the Overlord (Dahlgur Oasis, event-spawned)
- Gart the Mad (Black Canyon Mines)
- Hakkajar (Hideout of the Lost Legion)
- Hemit the Feared (Howling Plateau)
- Lummock the Brute (Rakkis Crossing)
- Rejakka (Hideout of the Lost Legion)
- Thugeesh the Enraged (The Unknown Depths)
| Diablo I: Fallen One|
Diablo II: Fallen • Fallen Shaman
Diablo III: Fallen One • Fallen Shaman • Fallen Lunatic • Fallen Overseer • Fallen Hound