Class: Witch Doctor
Required Level: 5
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 125 Mana per tick
Call forth a swarm of fiery bats to burn enemies in front of you for 475% damage as Fire.
Damage Type: Fire
Other Stats: Channeled
Channels a swarm of fiery bats, hitting all enemies in a 20 yard, 45 degree cone in front of the Witch Doctor for Fire damage per tick. This counts as a torrent, bypassing most obstacles and walls.
- Dire Bats: Instead of the swarm, summon larger bats that deal 500% damage as Fire each. Distance is increased to 40 yards, and the bats pierce through enemies and obstacles.
- Vampire Bats: Damage type changes to Physical. Removes the channeling cost, but the initial Mana cost increases to 250.
- Plague Bats: Changes damage type to Poison. As the spell is channeled, the damage grows by +25% per tick, up to 720% (that is, +50%).
- Hungry Bats: instead of the swarm, launches homing bats (3 per tick) that seek enemies within 20 yards and hit them for 750% damage as Fire each.
- Cloud of Bats: Instead of the cone, creates a swirl of bats that damages enemies within 12 yards of the Witch Doctor for 425% damage as Fire per tick. The damage of the bats increases by +20% every second, up to a maximum of +100% (850% damage as Fire per tick), but is reset if the channeling is interrupted.
- Coils of the First Spider (Legendary Bracers): while channeling Firebats, gain 60000-80000 Life per Hit and take 30% reduced damage.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): damaging enemies with Firebats will apply Necrosis, slowing enemies by 60%, increasing their damage taken by 20% and and inflicting 1500% damage per tick for 10 seconds. Elemental Damage type is chosen from the highest skill bonus of the character.
- Helltooth Harness Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): after casting Wall of Death, gain +900% increased damage for 15 seconds for Firebats.
- Spirit of Arachyr Set (Set Bonus for 6 items): increases damage by 800%.