|This page contains obsolete content|
This article contains information that is no longer relevant to gameplay, but is kept here for informational purposes.
It was the only post-2.0 quiver to retain the ability to improve skills in a way other than plain damage increase.
Stats (Level 50)Edit
Flint Ripper Arrowheads
- +240–269 Dexterity
- Attack Speed Increased by 15.0–20.0%
- One of 2 Magic Properties (varies):
- +199–326 Life after Each Kill
- +579–946 Life after Each Kill
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- Reduces resource cost of Cluster Arrow by 1–3 Hatred
- Increases Critical Hit Chance of Multishot by 3%
- Increases Elemental Arrow Damage by 5–8%
- Increases Critical Hit Chance of Rapid Fire by 3%
- Increases Entangling Shot Damage by 5–8%
- Increases Bolas Damage by 5–8%
- Increases Hungering Arrow Damage by 5–8%
- +3 Random Magic Properties
Tear through flesh and bone with surprising ease.