Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 11
Skill Category: Primary
Generate: 4 Fury
Swing for 220% damage as Physical. Each swing increases attack speed of Frenzy by 15% for 4 seconds. This effect can stack up to 5 times.
Damage Type: Physical
Like Bash, Frenzy hits a single enemy, but each damaging hit increases the attack speed (for this skill only, not for other skills), stacking up to a total bonus of 75%.
When fully stacked, Frenzy compensates its low damage with the ability to deliver very rapid strikes, especially when Dual-Wielding, without sacrificing raw damage. If combined with a high degree of Life on Hit and possibly the Legendary Gem known as Simplicity's Strength, Frenzy grants the Barbarian the ability to heal their injuries greater than the other Primary skills would be able to do so.
- Sidearm: Damage type changes to Cold, and each damaging Frenzy hit has a 25% chance to throw a piercing axe in the direction the Barbarian is facing. The axe pierces through enemies and travels up to 35 yards, dealing 300% damage as Cold to enemies in its path, including the primary target of Frenzy.
- Berserk: Frenzy now deals Cold damage and generates 6 Fury for the Barbarian per successful strike.
- Vanguard: While under the effect of Frenzy, the Barbarian also gains 5% movement speed per stack of Frenzy.
- Smite: Damage type changes to Lightning, and each damaging hit of Frenzy has a 30% chance to Stun the enemy for 1.5 seconds. Visually, the Stun proc can be identified by a small lightning striking from above.
- Maniac: Damage type changes to Fire, and each stack of Frenzy also increases all damage done by 2.5%, not multiplicative with other similar modifiers.
- Bastion's Revered (Legendary Two-Handed Mighty Weapon): Attack Speed buff (and other buffs that scale with number of stacks) stack up to 10 times.
- Oathkeeper (Legendary Mighty Weapon): attacks 50% faster and deals 150-200% increased damage.
- Depth Diggers (Legendary Pants): damage increases by 80-100%.
- Simplicity's Strength (Legendary Gem): increases damage by 25% (+0.5% per rank) and heals the character for 4% of maximum Life per hit (rank 25 bonus).
- Boyarsky's Chip (Legendary Gem): Taunts the first enemy hit for 2 seconds (rank 25 bonus).
- The Undisputed Champion (Legendary Mighty Belt): Frenzy gains effects of all runes, elemental damage type matching that of the manually selected one.
- Vambraces of Sescheron (Legendary Bracers): each damaging cast heals the Barbarian for 5-6% of missing (not maximum) Life.