155%damage as Physical. Each swing increases attack speed of Frenzy by
4seconds. This effect can stack up to
In-gameEditLike Bash, Frenzy hits a single enemy, but each damaging hit increases the attack speed (for this skill only, not for other skills), stacking up to
While having the lowest damage and Fury generation among all Primary skills, Frenzy compensates all these losses with ability to deliver very rapid strikes, especially when Dual-Wielding.
- Sidearm: damage type changes to Cold, and each damaging Frenzy hit has a 25%chance to throw a piercing axe in the direction the Barbarian is facing. The axe pierces through enemies and travels up to 30-35 yards, dealing130%damage as Cold to enemies in its path, including the primary target of Frenzy.
- Berserk: Frenzy attack speed bonus lasts 10seconds.
- Vanguard: while under the effect of Frenzy, the Barbarian also gains 15%movement speed, regardless of the number of stacks.
- Smite: damage type changes to Lightning, and each damaging hit of Frenzy has a 30%chance to Stun the enemy for1.5seconds. Visually, the Stun proc can be identified by a small lightning striking from above.
- Maniac: damage type changes to Fire, and each stack of Frenzy also increases all damage done by 2.5%, not multiplicative with other similar modifiers.
| Primary Skills|
Bash • Cleave • Frenzy • Weapon Throw