Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Its unique property causes enemy to crackle with lightning bolts, hitting all enemies within 10 yard radius of the target on which it triggered, including the target itself. Because of the guaranteed Lightning damage on the sword itself, it will have at least some chance to trigger even if the player has no Lightning skills.
Stats (Level 31)Edit
- 91.6–104.8 Damage Per Second
- (49–56)–(78–88) Damage
- 1.44–1.46 Attacks per Second
- One of 3 Magic Properties (varies):
- Lightning damage has a chance to turn enemies into lightning rods, causing them to pulse 444–555% damage as Lightning every second to nearby enemies for 6 seconds
- +(32–39)–(39–49) Lightning Damage
- +3 Random Magic Properties
The Quinblades are the only surviving weapons forged by master swordsmith Morad Peerse, each a unique expression of his craft. Made during Peerse's Early Period, Fulminator expresses, through blinding speed and arcing lightning strikes, its maker's youthful exuberance and the joy he found in his craft.