| Furious Charge|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 21
Skill Category: Might
Generate: 15 Fury
Cooldown: 10 seconds
Rush forward, knocking back and dealing 600% damage as Physical to enemies along the Barbarian's path.
Damage Type: Physical
Other Stats: Can be cast on the move; Charges (one charge gained every 10 seconds, only 1 charge at a time); Breaks Immobilize effects
Furious Charge is a Might Barbarian skill.
The Barbarian rushes with quad speed to the targeted location (anywhere within 60 yards). Enemies along the Barbarian's path, and in a 20 yard long, 120 degrees wide cone at the destination point, are knocked back up to 10 yards and suffer Physical damage. Overall, it is a dashing attack that works almost like Dashing Strike, and can be used as a teleportation if needed. When cast, it liberates the Barbarian from all forms of Immobilize.
Cannot Charge through solid walls and impassable terrain, as well as through the Waller affix barriers. Furious Charge may, however, make some turnarounds to bypass obstacles and corners if needed.
Despite using charges for cast, this skill will only store 1 charge at a time.
- Battering Ram: damage type changes to Fire, and the damage is increased to 1050%.
- Merciless Assault: for every enemy hit by the Charge, the remaining cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds, up to 5 enemies per Charge.
- Stamina: generates 10 additional Fury for each enemy hit while charging.
- Cold Rush: damage type changes to Cold, and all enemies hit are Frozen for 2.5 seconds.
- Dreadnought: damage type changes to Lightning, and can store up to 2 charges of Furious Charge.
- The Legacy of Raekor Set (Set Bonus for 2 items): Furious Charge deals double damage to the first enemy it hits.
- The Legacy of Raekor Set (Set Bonus for 4 items): Furious Charge gains all runes at once; damage type is determined by the selected rune.
- The Legacy of Raekor Set (Set Bonus for 5 items): Furious Charge also causes 3000% damage over 3 seconds to all enemies it hits, damage type matching that of the skill.
- Vile Ward (Legendary Pauldrons): for every enemy hit while charging, increases damage done with the final attack by 30-35%, stacking infinitely.
- Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan (Legendary Pants): Fury generation and damage are increased by 25% while moving (and reduced by 20-25% while standing still).