Furious Charge is a Might Barbarian skill, unlocked at level 21.
The Barbarian rushes with quad speed to the targeted location (anywhere within 60 yards). Enemies along the Barbarian's path, and in a 20 yard long, 120 degrees wide cone at the destination point, are knocked back up to 10 yards and suffer 600% damage as Physical. Overall, it is a dashing attack that works almost like Dashing Strike, and can be used as a teleportation if needed.
Cannot Charge through solid walls and impassable terrain, as well as through the Waller affix barriers. Furious Charge may, however, make some turnarounds to bypass obstacles and corners if needed.
- Battering Ram: damage type changes to Fire, and the damage is increased to 1050%.
- Merciless Assault: for every enemy hit by the Charge, the remaining cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds, up to 5 enemies per Charge.
- Stamina: generates 10 additional Fury for each enemy hit while charging.
- Cold Rush: damage type changes to Cold, and all enemies hit are Frozen for 2.5 seconds.
- Dreadnought: damage type changes to Lightning, and all enemies hit are also pulled to the destination point instead of being knocked back.
- The Legacy of Raekor Set (Set Bonus for 5 items): Furious Charge gains all runes at once; damage type is determined by the selected rune.
- Vile Ward (Legendary Pauldrons): for every enemy hit while charging, increases damage done with the final attack by 30-35%, stacking infinitely.
| Primary Skills|
Bash • Cleave • Frenzy • Weapon Throw