Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While it provides a significant cooldown reduction for Slow Time (the affix is not re-rollable), this wand is mostly valued for being the only weapon in game capable of increasing all 4 types of Wizard Elemental Damage for skills, up to 20% at level 70.
Prior to patch 2.2.0, it could only increase Arcane skill damage, making it especially valuable to Arcane build users.
Stats (Level 50)Edit
Gesture of Orpheus
- 115.5 Damage Per Second
- 58–107 Damage
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
- +240–269 Intelligence
- Reduces the cooldown of Slow Time by 30–40%
- One of 7 Magic Properties (varies):
- +(150–184)–(180–229) Elemental Damage
- One of 4 Magic Properties (varies):
- +2 Random Magic Properties
- The description is a reference to the famous Greek myth of Orpheus, who attempted to save his beloved Eurydice from the realm of Hades using his music. While Greek myths see him only as a musician and poet, in Egyptian version of the myth Orpheus was also a sorcerer, which was possibly an inspiration for this reference.
- It is one of the few Legendary weapons in game that do not use an original model, but rather a recolored version of a regular Wand.