All set pieces are restricted to Necromancers. Even transmogrification of these items is only available to Necromancers.
The set consists of six pieces. All six are required to complete the set, and all six are Necromancer-restricted.
- Inarius's Conviction (Chest)
- Inarius's Martyrdom (Pauldrons)
- Inarius's Perseverance (Boots)
- Inarius's Reticence (Pants)
- Inarius's Understanding (Helm)
- Inarius's Will (Gloves)
- Bone Armor damage is increased by 1000% (2 pieces)
- Bone Armor grants an additional 2% damage reduction per stack (4 pieces)
- Bone Armor, while active, also creates a swirling tornado of bone, damaging nearby enemies for 750% damage and increasing the damage they take from the Necromancer by 2750% (6 pieces)
The first bonus plainly boosts the damage Bone Armor deals. Coupled with the third bonus, it actually turns the spell into a damaging attack.
The second bonus increases damage reduction per stack from 3% to 5%, to a maximum of 50% at 10 stacks. However, with Wisdom of Kalan, the maximum number of stacks increases to 15, giving a potential of 75% damage reduction. An undocumented feature of the second bonus is that with every cast, all stacks of Bone Armor become refreshable, so that every new cast brings the duration of each stack to its full duration.
The third bonus creates a storm of bone shards around the Necromancer that follows them when they move. The storm lasts while at least one stack of Bone Armor remains, and has a range of 15 yards. Any enemy within it both takes damage over time and takes greatly increased damage from any of the Necromancer's attacks. Note that Elemental Damage type of the tornado matches the Elemental Damage type of Bone Armor. Visually, the character will no longer be encased in bones.
This set is oriented at fighting in melee range.
- The set resembles the armored skeleton of Saint Pancras, a Roman who converted to Christianity.