| Ground Stomp|
Stomps the ground soundly, stunning enemies within
14yards of the Barbarian for
Ground Stomp only generates Fury if it hits an enemy, but it will do so even if they are immune to Stun.
- Deafening Crash: affected enemies are also Slowed by80%for8seconds after the Stun ends. If the enemies hit are immune to Stun, they are Slowed immediately.
- Wrenching Smash: increases the radius to24yards. Before the strike, enemies are also pulled in to the Barbarian.
- Trembling Stomp: affected enemies also suffer575%damage as Fire.
- Foot of the Mountain: The Barbarian generatestwiceas much Fury.
- Jarring Slam: affected enemies have a10%chance to drop a Health Globe.
The attack animation of the Ground Stomp causes the ground to crack and shatter and sends shockwaves of air all round the Barbarian. This is reminiscent of the Tauren Chieftain's War Stomp skill from Warcraft III.
| Primary Skills|
Bash • Cleave • Frenzy • Weapon Throw