| Ground Stomp|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 4
Skill Category: Defensive
Generate: 15 Fury
Cooldown: 12 seconds
Stomps the ground soundly, stunning enemies within 14 yards of the Barbarian for 4 seconds.
Damage Type: Physical
Note that this skill may not be cast on the move.
- Deafening Crash: affected enemies are also Slowed by 80% for 8 seconds after the Stun ends. If the enemies hit are immune to Stun, they are Slowed immediately.
- Wrenching Smash: increases the radius to 24 yards. Before the strike, enemies are also pulled in to the Barbarian.
- Trembling Stomp: affected enemies also suffer 575% damage as Fire.
- Foot of the Mountain: Ground Stomp generates 30 Fury (twice as much).
- Jarring Slam: affected enemies have a 10% chance to drop a Health Globe.
- Dread Iron (Legendary Belt): Ground Stomp also summons an Avalanche at the same location, ignoring cooldown of the regular skill.
- The attack animation of the Ground Stomp causes the ground to crack and shatter and sends shockwaves of air all round the Barbarian. This is reminiscent of the Tauren Chieftain's War Stomp skill from Warcraft III.
| Primary Skills|
Bash • Cleave • Frenzy • Weapon Throw