Guardian is a title awarded to several beings in Diablo Series, as well as a name for magical entities, places and events.
- Malthael is occasionally referred to as "the Guardian"
- Trag'Oul is occasionally referred to as "the Guardian"
- For the Diablo II Act III quest, see The Guardian (Quest)
- For the magical prefix, see Guardian's
- For the subtype of Greater Mummies, see Guardian (Mummy)
- Madawc has a title of The Guardian
- For the enigmatic sorcerer and head of the Guardian Brotherhood, see The Guardian (Sorcerer)
- For the Barbarian spirit and NPC in Act V, see Guardian (Reaper of Souls)
- For the type of a Wand, see Guardian (Diablo III)
- For the Bosses in Nephalem Rifts and Greater Rifts, see Rift Guardian
- For the undead skeletal summoner type, see Tomb Guardian
- For the undead skeletal mage type, see Skeletal Guardian
- For the unique Sand Dweller, see Ancient Guardian
- For the twin golems of Zoltun Kulle, see Eternal Guardian
- For the Ancient Guardian rune, see Familiar
- Guardian Naga is a unique Naga in Diablo II
- Kira's Guardian is a unique Tiara in Diablo II
- Guardian Angel is a unique Templar Coat in Diablo II
- Guardian Crown is a type of Barbarian Helm in Diablo II
- Bul-Kathos' Tribal Guardian is a set Mythical Sword in Diablo II
- Guardian Tower is another name for the Durance of Hate
- The Guardian's Path is a passive Monk skill in Diablo III