The Hallowed Sufferance is a Ceremonial Knife piece of the Hallowed Protectors crafted set in Diablo III. It requires character level 70 to be used. The level 60 equivalent is the Hallowed Salvation.
It is undesirable for a Witch Doctor to use it, however, as the only pair for it would be the Hallowed Barricade, which is not worth exchanging a Mojo.
Stats (Level 70)Edit
Set Ceremonial Knife
- 1919.4–2292.5 Damage Per Second
- (1098–1316)–(1644–1959) Damage
- 1.40 Attacks per Second
- +(981–1199)–(1175–1490) Holy Damage
- +5 Random Magic Properties
- +100 Resistance to All Elements (2 pieces)
- Attack Speed Increased by 10.0% (2 pieces)
An angelic weapon re-forged to suit the needs of a hero wielding the powers of the nephalem.
The Hallowed Sufferance can be crafted using the Plan: Hallowed Protectors, 72000 gold, 20 Reusable Parts, 20 Arcane Dust, 30 Veiled Crystals, Khanduran Rune and Arreat War Tapestry.
Before patch 2.0.6, it also required one Angelic Shard, which only dropped from unique Corrupted Angels, Exarchs and Izual.