Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Hammer of the Ancients|
Class: Barbarian (Diablo III)
Required Level: 2
Skill Category: Secondary
Cost: 20 Fury
Call forth a massive hammer to smash enemies directly in front of the Barbarian for 535% damage as Physical. Hammer of the Ancients has a 1% increased Critical Hit Chance for every 5 Fury the Barbarian has.
Damage Type: Physical
Hammer of the Ancients is a Secondary Barbarian skill.
When invoked, slams the ground, hitting a 6 yard radius circle 6 yards in front of the Barbarian (so technically, it is not a cone, and there is a chance that the foes directly to the left and right of the player will not be hit). Bonus Critical Hit Chance is calculated based on current Fury (before subtracting the skill cost), therefore it always has at least some bonus.
Visually, it causes a massive golden mace to appear above the Barbarian, which they slam straight down into the ground in front of themselves, where the mace remains crushed for a moment. Note that this skill is targeted at the enemy, not at the location.
- Rolling Thunder: also hits a 22 yards long, 60 degrees wide cone; enemies outside the the usual 6 yards radius circle suffer 505% damage as Physical. Damage done in the circle does not change.
- Smash: damage type changes to Fire, and damage increases to 640%. Visually, the size of the mace decreases, yet the damage area does not change.
- The Devil's Anvil: damage type changes to Cold, and leaves a tremor at the impact location for 2 seconds. Enemies within the tremor area are Chilled by 80%.
- Thunderstrike: damage type changes to Lightning, and enemies killed by Hammer of the Ancients also Stun every other enemy within 10 yards for 2 seconds.
- Birthright: Critical Hits each heal the Barbarian for 3% of maximum Life.
- Remorseless (Legendary Mighty Weapon): 25-30% chance on casting Hammer of the Ancients to summon a random Ancient. These Ancients are on separate counter (up to 3), and do not benefit from runes and enhancements of the actual skill.
- The Gavel of Judgment (Legendary Two-Handed Mighty Weapon): Hammer of the Ancients returns 15-20 Fury if it hits 3 or less enemies, and deals +75-100% increased damage.
- Bracers of the First Men (Legendary Bracers): Hammer of the Ancients attacks 50% faster and deals 150-200% increased damage.